Monday, January 9, 2012

Nutella & Sprinkles


I am starting a blog!  This is my first blog post!  You are reading it!  Right now!

This blog is called "Nutella and Sprinkles."  The name comes from junior year of college when my friend Jane told me that in the year she had known me, she had only ever seen me eat foods that were essentially condiments.  The day she had met me, I was eating Nutella and sprinkles...and that was pretty much all I'd eaten all year.  College was a crazy time.


This is a picture of me during college. I am holdingsugar cookie dough and chocolate syrup.  I would eat the cookie dough then pour the syrup into my mouth.I usually use peanut butter instead of cookie dough.It is just as gross/delicious as it sounds.  Quit judging    

Now, I am not in college...and as Fiona (the little girl I babysit for) has told me many times.  I am an adult.  Side noteL I hate it when Fiona calls me an adult.  It makes me want to push her and say, "Am not!" Then run away.  But, alas... she seems to be right.  And as an adult, I feel like I should eat like an adult and recognize that I only have one body and I should feed it things that are not condiments.


That is part of what this blog is going to be about: my new goals of being healthier and moving away from sprinkles and Nutella.

"But Jacey!" you cry, "I don't give a shit about your health.  I care only about your crazy stories about Fiona, or Wisconsin, or Matthew Broderick, or sexytimes!"

Don't worry my chicks!  This blog will be full of delightful, zany, heartbreaking anecdotes for your reading pleasure.  I know my audience and I will try not to disappoint.  Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment